Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #471
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    /\
    /\/\
    /\/\/\
    /\/\/\/\
    /\/\/\/\/\
    l l
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    22 Dayz til Christmas

    I'm having a beer and some Uno's [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] Have a good nite. NewYorkJettster~

  2. #472
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I wish I had memories like that Eric! I've seen a lot of rockers performing live and have enjoyed them all. With a little divine providence, hopefully, I'll be one of the lucky ones to have experienced Cherie LIVE, one of these here days, in the not too distant future, 4 sure!

    Hey NYJ, I hope I know what you know about UNO's [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] someday too!
    3 weeks to go till xmas, eh Santa Grrl?!?!?

    Have a groovy day everybody!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #473
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi, it's me Santa Baby~ Ha...


    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    /\
    /\/\
    /\/\/\
    /\/\/\/\
    /\/\/\/\/\
    l l
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    21 Dayz til Christmas

    P.s.
    I bet one day you will know what I know about Uno's [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] It's delicious. Have a good nite everyone. NewYorkJettster~

  4. #474
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Santa Baby [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I hope you are correct and that ONE DAY I will indeed know what you know about "delicious" UNO's PIZZA pie!
    Dominoes just doesn't cut it any more with mwah!
    Papa John's is good but the best pizza in town is a little joint called Mario's Pizza. Pizza Hut and Blackjack Pizza are not my cup of tea in the least bit!
    And then there is Mr Breeze Pizza wich is unbelievable!
    They'll even slice their pizza into 6 pieces instead of the usual 8 pieces for people on diets! Very customer friendly if nothing else!

    Well, it's free lunch Friday at work and if I have any say so in the matter, I'll request, you guessed it, PIZZA!!!
    Have a great pie......er, I mean.....day of coarse!
    Your cheezy friend,
    [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #475
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Snowy morning from New York we got at least 16in:
    Have some [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] it's fresh and hot. And NY Charlie style bagels warm out the oven. Mmm, Mmm good.

    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    /\
    /\/\
    /\/\/\
    /\/\/\/\
    /\/\/\/\/\
    l l


    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    19 dayz til Christmas~
    Have a wonderful day! NewYorkJettster~

  6. #476
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Major snow yuk. It took me 5 hours to drive 53 miles home from work.blah.

    But today I went shopping, wine, cheese and staying warm in the hous [img]wink.gif[/img] .

    Chat later??? The old room is where I'll be.

  7. #477
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Gosh, but that snow sounds awful! 5 hours/53 miles????? That would be a bummer and a half!
    How's that new job going Charlie? Sounds like quite a commute for you there! I hope it's going well!

    Thanks for the coffee and NY Charlie Style Bagel New York Jettster!
    What a delightful way to start the best day of the week!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #478
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WoW~ I just got home from shopping and what a nightmare it really is out there. We are in a white out here right now. It definately feels Christmasy now. Cheese and *******s Yum, and I will have a Coor's Light [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] and now I will sit back and munch for a while and yes I will be in the old room tonite as well, as long as I have 50,000 Watts of POWER, Hahaha...

    Silent Night~ Stevie Nicks [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    See ya's tonite. NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #479
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    brrr....Greetings from the frozen tundra !

    Snow Blowers wwrrr
    are you listening
    I'm stuck inside
    my blender's whistling
    drinking all day [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
    and tonight I will play [img]wink.gif[/img]
    talking with a cocktail
    in my hand [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #480
    STINGRAY69
    Guest STINGRAY69's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] Just Cleared off snow & more snow on driveway & jeep.14"+ Here In Parsippany/Lake Hiawatha N.J.Well'going to put the tree/lights up.& Stay close too the Fireplace today.With a glass of wine in hand & music on.With plenty of Cherie c/d's on the juke box.This sounds like a plan too me.Too bad Cherie's not here? Well can't have everything in life!

    I hope everyone has a great day...& lov ya C/C Eric [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic